Thursday 5 May 2011

What have I been up to lately...

  sometimes it seems there aren't enough hours in the day and other times there are too many and you can't think of a single thing to do . Lately I have been working on a couple of biggish projects, one of which is our home sim, we decided to have a beach on one side of it which was great fun to build, and inspired me to make a beach bar and palm trees and hammock and... the list goes on. For some reason I have issues when I want something, I want to try and make it all by myself which can be disastrous at times. Other times it can come out pretty well, well at least Bard says it does but then he is biased.





 I am also working on a victorian style build as well as a mahussive castle which is my downtime project. John Mahogany is building me a kitchen for the house as I think his style would suit it far better than anything I could do.



Bard keeps a list  for me of things I say I want or need to do and that damn list gets longer by the day just as I finish one thing I have already managed to add another 3 or 4. But I am not complaining, Inworldz gives me so much joy and freedom it's not my fault if I get carried away with all the possibilities.

1 comment: